ALL VAHICLES ARE UNLIMITED MILEAGE, FULLY INSURED INCLUDING THIRD PARTY PROPERTY DAMAGED, THIRD PARTY BODILY INJURY WITH $50,000tala IN THE AGGREGATE AND INSURANCE EXCESS $2000tala
Rentals are subject
to the terms and conditions incorporated in the Rental Agreement
Credit Card Payment
5% Bank Surcharge on the amount transacted
Extensions of hire
may be made, but you must advise us first
must be prepaid at commencement of hire, including Refundable Security Deposit
is required prior to uplifting vehicle. Bond is refunded upon the return of the vehicle in acceptable condition
While we endeavor
to supply the vehicle you request we reserve the right to supply what is available
CAR CARE REMINDER
CLEANING FEE $50WST + 1 DAY LOSS OF INCOME
FLAT BATTERY FEE $360WST (Depending on type of vehicle)
LOST OR DAMAGE KEYS
Ø SMART KEYS (keyless) = $550.00 USD
Ø LAZER CUT KEY (not smart keys) = $250.00 WST
Ø NORMAL KEYS = $50.00 WST
OFF ROAD ASSISTANCE (Fees Applied depending on Location)
Ø Emergency Fuel Service
Ø Flat Tire Changing
AA RENT-A-CAR: RENTAL CONDITIONS
AA Rent-a-car hereby rents to the undersigned overleaf (herein called 'Renter' ) the vehicle describe overleaf hereof (herein called 'Vehicle' ) subject to all the Terms and Conditions of this rental agreement in consideration of which Renter acknowledges and agrees that:
1. Said vehicle is the property of the Owner and is in good mechanical and physical condition unless specified otherwise herein: Customers will return said vehicle, together with all tyres, tools, accessories and equipment, in the same conditions as received ordinary wear and tear expected to the Owner's terminal or as otherwise specified or if demanded by Owner. Cleaning Fee of $50 tala plus 1 day loss of income apply when vehicle returned unreasonable amount of odour / stain / dirt.
2. Your vehicle is provided with a full tank of fuel, we recommend that you return your vehicle with a completely full tank of fuel. Fees apply for all other Roadside Assistance including refueling, lost keys, keys locked in vehicle, flat batteries(not due to a mechanical fault) and tyre changing.
3. Owner has the right to take away said vehicle plus deposit if:
a) Driven by unregistered drivers
b) Driven under the influence of alcohol and drugs
c) Unlimited speed
4. Owner shall not be liable for loss or damage to any property left, stored or transported by customer or any other person in or upon said vehicle either before or after the return thereof to Owner.
5. The word 'day' as used herein shall mean as elapsed time of 24 hours. Minimum rental period in one day. Customer shall pay for hour in excess of one day of the hourly rate of ST20 sedans and cross over / ST30 vans and hilux specified herein not to exceed another full day's rental
6. The insurance excess of ST2000 will be paid to Owner to any damage sustain on the vehicle. Customers will pay Owner of demand all charges to repair collision or upset damages of said Vehicle including towing and loss of income to charged at the daily rate set forth in this agreement of the standard daily rate for this vehicle.
7. If the Insurance Company denied liability for any reason/reasons caused the Customer, the Customer will fully Compensate the Owner for their Loss
8. To extend the length of your rental, please contact us before the expiry time to ensure your Damage Protection is in place.
9. You must not arrange or undertake any repairs or salvage to the vehicle (whether because of an accident or breakdown). You must first attempt to contact AA Rent-a-car by phone to inform them of the steps you are intending to take and obtain approval to those steps.
10. 25% cancellation fee during the rental period of said vehicle.
Long term rate/ special rate if return early normal rate will apply with cancellation fee.
CUSTOMERS SHALL BE FULLY LIABLE IF SAID VEHICLE IS BEING USED, OPERATED OR DRIVEN IN VIOLATION WITH ANY OF CUSTOMER'S OBLIGATION UNDER THE CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. BY HIS SIGNATURE CUSTOMER AGREES WITH ALL CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Survivor Australia 2017